Take Me, Cowboy (Copper Ridge) - Maisey Yates

I enjoy reading the friends to lovers plots especially when there's a makeover involved and this was no exception, I liked this story because the h tomboy Anna needs a date for the annual gala because she made a bet with her brothers that she could easily get a date, so she asks her best friend the H Chase who she is secretly in love with and who is a love em and leave em kind of guy to pretend date her leading up to the gala and she agrees to him giving her a makeover which made Chase open his eyes to Anna and I liked how he became attracted her even if she was wearing overalls instead of a dress.
I liked the chemistry between them and I enjoyed it when she made the first move especially when it was done deliberate in front of one his ex one night stands, I liked when she proved to herself that she could look good just for herself and no one else, I liked the angst in the story and their explainations about why the way they were and I liked the ending but I think it would have been nice for an epilogue but I'm hoping there will be another story starring Chase's brother.